Newbie to the Forums

Air out your smoke complaint here. We can give advice from members who have found themselves in a similar situation as yours, gasping for a breath of fresh air.

Moderator: pm2.5mary

Newbie to the Forums

Postby OxygenQueen » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Hi, everyone! I'm not sure where to post my introduction, so if there's any sort of issue, feel free to move this thread!

Anyway, hello again! My name is Olivia and I'm a newbie to the forums! I've been really concerned about the environment as of late and I've been wanting to take some sort of action. Whether it be to improve the overall environment by cleaning up or not littering or raising money for research on how to preserve our environment. Either way, I want to help stop air pollution in any way, shape or form. I figured that the best way to start is to meet others who are just as adamant about the issue as I am.

You all seem like a lovely group of people and I hope to meet everyone here soon! Take care, guys!
Olivia the Oxygen Queen
At the rate the environment is suffering, we're all gonna need an oxygen concentrator!
OxygenQueen

Re: Newbie to the Forums

Postby Albern » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:28 am

Hi everyone here at the forum, Me joining newly here at the forum.... Really I also can't found the Intro thread any where so does I introduce me here..... Wanna have some new friends and have some discussion about the forum related topics and some more one's.........
Albern
Albern

Re: Newbie to the Forums

Postby lucja » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:53 am

Hi to all,
i am newbie here.i like this forum.its really source of information for us.hope so you enjoy your stay here.All the best...
lucja

Return to Smoke Complaints and Advice from our members.