Fire wood. $200 per cord.

Personal Situations - Problems or Solutions.

Moderator: pm2.5mary

Fire wood. $200 per cord.

Postby Wilberforce » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:49 am

Fire wood. $200 per cord. Full disclosure notice included - $200 (santa barbaraA)

I am selling firewood for the cheap price of $200 per cord.

FULL DISCLOSURE:
In order to be in compliance with legal laws regarding full disclosure, I must tell you first about the many hazards of burning wood!
Wood smoke is the worst form of urban particulate matter. PM2.5 denotes the tiny size of wood smoke particles.
When you burn your firewood, you are actually harming yourself, your family and your neighbours.
I want to make a killing selling wood to people, but I have to have a clear conscience before I do so.

FULL DISCLOSURE: DON'T believe the hypocrisy of the EPA-approved wood stove. These wood stoves are ONLY good in laboratory situations under ideal circumstances. As soon as an EPA-approved wood stove is sold, it degrades by actual use, and even when it's brand-spanking new, the manner in which the wood is burned affects it's usefulness.
After a certain short period of time, no matter HOW you use it, it's a worthless piece of junk.
It is much better for you to use a propane or natural gas stove to heat your home, or operate your fireplace. You do not need to burn wood to have a nice looking fireplace!
I have a backyard full of wood that I cut down last year and really need to sell it to make some cash. $200 per cord!

FULL DISCLOSURE: Even though I am in the business of selling firewood, please realize that the affect of wood smoke on children is ENORMOUS. Their growing lungs are extremely susceptable to the toxic effects of wood smoke! Did you know in little kids, that the number one cause of middle-ear infection is wood smoke?
Did you know that elderly adults are dying of strokes and bronchitis because of wood smoke? Did you know that they are now linking senile dementia to wood smoke?

FULL DISCLOSURE: Even though I have wood to sell as firewood, I need to legally warn you about the hazards of wood smoke.
Wood smoke is the biggest cause of carbon footprint. Short term pollutants are the number one cause of our carbon footprint.
I must legally absolve myself of all responsibility if you burn the wood that you buy from me. It is a much better alternative for you to get rid of your wood stove and switch to propane or natural gas. It is much better for you to brick up your fireplace or switch to a beautiful natural gas or propane fireplace!
How about one of those artificial ones with the beautiful ceramic logs?

FULL DISCLOSURE: I am a wood seller. $200 per cord. However, I must warn you that wood smoke is the "new cigarette smoke." Legally I must absolve myself from all legal repercussions if you burn my wood, make yourself sick, cause deformities to an unborn child, kill your pet, or harm your neighbors. I CANNOT assume responsibility!
Please contact me and I will tell you how we can arrange a wood sale!

FULL DISCLOSURE: Please view the youtube video on this ad. It will explain the affect of wood smoke. I want to sell you my wood, Lord knows I have a big fat pile of it, but you need FULL DISCLOSURE LEGALLY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlDy-tkkJk4#t=11

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5435891757
posted: 2016-02-06 1:13am

source
http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/grd/5435891757.html
• The Surgeon General has determined that there is no safe level of exposure to ambient smoke!

• If you smell even a subtle odor of smoke, you are being exposed to poisonous and carcinogenic chemical compounds!

• Even a brief exposure to smoke raises blood pressure, (no matter what your state of health) and can cause blood clotting, stroke, or heart attack in vulnerable people. Even children experience elevated blood pressure when exposed to smoke!

• Since smoke drastically weakens the lungs' immune system, avoiding smoke is one of the best ways to prevent colds, flu, bronchitis, or risk of an even more serious respiratory illness, such as pneumonia or tuberculosis! Does your child have the flu? Chances are they have been exposed to ambient smoke!
Wilberforce

Return to Opinion Letters, Blogs, and Discussion Groups