EPA’s Ban On WoodBurning Stoves Just Days From Taking Effect

Personal Situations - Problems or Solutions.

Moderator: pm2.5mary

EPA’s Ban On WoodBurning Stoves Just Days From Taking Effect

Postby Wilberforce » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:07 pm

I usually ignore the conspiracy theorists, but I could not resist posting this one.
They (both author and commenters) usually turn the discussion into "the other pollution sources" rather than acknowledge the facts
Strawman examples include industry, vehicles, contrails, 9-11, the constitution, "ban the EPA," etc (have a good laugh)

EPA’s Ban On Wood Burning Stoves Just Days From Taking Effect
http://www.offthegridnews.com/current-e ... ng-effect/

QUOTES

"The real news is that the Obama administration wants to choke out the U.S. economy by setting draconian rules regarding power generation, water use and other key components of an industrial economy.
It is not about fighting climate change, it is about his mission to weaken U.S. and set up totalitarian government."

"WAKE UP AMERICA, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND, GET YOUR HEADS AND BODIES DETOXED, GET YOUR GUNS AND AMMO BECAUSE THE SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN SOON. BE READY."

"Are you suggesting that we should replace the wood smoke with gun smoke?"

"[the EPA ] have local, state, and federal Law Enforcement and Courts behind them, helping to enforce their illegal and unconstitutional regulations."

All must keep eyes on the ball. This is not about clean air, old stoves, or carbon emissions. It’s about control over us, over you. If one cannot burn wood to keep warm, then one must use alternate means of heat. That means some sort of public utility that is monitored by a smart meter, which is monitored by those who want to control you. There are already meters for electricity, water and natural gas. Propane is next."

"I think this is totally wrong. The energy companies are really trying hard to make it impossible for anyone to create or use other resources for heating and cooling our homes."

"Americans need to take control of their governments and cut them back by 95% and deport semites and non whites. Bring back the constitution and the ten commandments and burn the rest"

"When wood stoves are outlawed then I guess only outlaws will burn wood……… I would!"

"Let’s sue the govt when there’s a Forrest fire."

"This is just another example of the government trying to think for us, (because we’re just too stupid to make up our own minds, according to them) ."

"The government is NOT helping. If they want, then subsidize these stoves like they do the CAR industry."

"People have been burning wood for thousands of years and here we are still alive!"

"What is America coming to , allowing people and organization’s to tell us we can’t buy a wood stove to heat our homes and keep our families warm. Sound’s to me like we’re loosing all of our rights and this law is the stupidest I’ve heard of."

"The government will stoop to any level to reduce self-sufficiency and end homesteading. They claim residential wood stoves are the problem and need to be banned while “clean” coal-fired power plants crank out ton after ton of carcinogenic smoke. It’s not about cleaning the air. It’s about ending self-reliance."

"Until the majority of everyday Americans realize what is happening, and stand up to reject it, the money behind the “Green Movement” and the EPA are going to keep eroding our liberties and freedoms."

"they regulate the little guy and let the major polluters go scott free……………………..they can take my kinddling when they pry it loose from my cold dead fingers"

"Here we go our government is going to put more people out of work. We have the power to stop all this stupid cheap. Everybody just stay home for a week."

"People burning woodstoves does not create health problems for any one. 1 volcano eruption sends more pollutants into the air then all the fires and car emissions that have burned since the beginning of time. Tell the EPA to tell the volcanoes to stop erupting."
No such thing as overpopulation. Quite believing the propaganda you here." easy observation to make if you happen to live way out in the sticks...ed

"It is time for the EPA, DHS, IRS, DEPT. of Education and many other bureaucracies to be eliminated. These assholes are not elected and do as they please. They are not held accountable and are not provided for in the US. Constitution. Nowhere Does the Constitution authorize these Nazi type of government offices."

"The US Government (this includes the EPA) need to get out of our lives."

"The amount of emmisions is exactly the same. That is why burning wood is considered greenhouse NUETRAL. No more or less gasses are emitted."

"The only thing that needs to be banned is the EPA. One of the worst agencies in the government with too many little tin gods.
Ban the EPA. [and what happens when a factory dumps toxic waste into the stream that flows across your property?]"

"I cannot believe we are discussing revolution because of a ban on FUTURE sales of outdated wood-burning stoves!"

"They’re not going to take away your stoves and you will still be able to buya new one when you want to….it’ll just be a cleaner-burning one. My God people…choose your battles!"

------------------------------------------------------------------
• The Surgeon General has determined that there is no safe level of exposure to ambient smoke!

• If you smell even a subtle odor of smoke, you are being exposed to poisonous and carcinogenic chemical compounds!

• Even a brief exposure to smoke raises blood pressure, (no matter what your state of health) and can cause blood clotting, stroke, or heart attack in vulnerable people. Even children experience elevated blood pressure when exposed to smoke!

• Since smoke drastically weakens the lungs' immune system, avoiding smoke is one of the best ways to prevent colds, flu, bronchitis, or risk of an even more serious respiratory illness, such as pneumonia or tuberculosis! Does your child have the flu? Chances are they have been exposed to ambient smoke!
Wilberforce

Return to Opinion Letters, Blogs, and Discussion Groups